Monday, October 10, 2016

Hillary Clinton Vs Citizens United

October 10th, 2016

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-citizens-united_us_578a42cfe4b08608d334c7bd


Hillary Clinton has vowed to overturn the Citizens United Vs FEC decision. She mentioned doing it in the first debate, and she did it again last night. Now I'm no expert on Citizens United, but I believe she would need a little help from the Supreme Court to do this. I also believe that if anyone is benefiting from the CU Vs FEC decision, it's Hillary Clinton.

Now, she could pass an amendment to the constitution, which is what is proposed in the article above. But again, she would need two-thirds of the House and the Senate to approve, and then get it ratified by three-quarters of the States.

I'm sure Hillary Clinton is a great person, and I'm sure she means the best when she makes these claims. I'm sure she doesn't necessarily want all the money from big corporations funding her campaign. It's not her fault she's in this position...... right?

Something's just not adding up.

No comments:

Post a Comment